I created Tipster- an online media platform that democratises the news making process by placing the power of the media into the hands of the ordinary person in Zimbabwe.
My responsibilities include: Establishing a long-term strategy and vision, securing the necessary resources (human and financial), setting the company culture and values, and maintaining team morale.
- Responsible for growing and managing the TechVillage Brand, image and reputation.
- Helping TechVillage startups and brands develop narratives that shape the meaning they represent,
- Developing brand culture and identity through storytelling
Corporate Affairs Intern: 2014 – 2015
- Management of corporate reputation related branding elements,
- Media relations
- Press coverage monitoring,
- Website management,
- Internal publications production and management